Effective Date: May 29, 2019
In terms of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, any grievance or complaint may be intimated to [email protected]. The complaint shall be redressed within a period of 1 (one) month.
The reports provided by Market Research Future are for internal use by the client and cannot be used for general publication or distribution to third parties. Market Research Future is not responsible for the incorrect information, numbers or analysis received from report manufacturers.
Any further reproduction, photocopying, transmission in any form, recording or anything else should not be done without permission from the publisher.
1. The Information We Collect
1.1 IP Address -When you visit this Website, your IP address is recorded. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website by creating statistical reports and tracking errors. Your IP address is used to help identify you when you buy our Services and to gather broad demographic identification that will not be tied to your identity.
1.2 Personal Information- We ask for personal information (1) when you subscribe to our alert or newsletter services, (2) when you want to view detailed information about our products, (3) when you want to submit a question about our products/services to our customer service staff or (4) when you buy products. The types of personal information that may be collected on these pages are: name, company name, title, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, fax number and credit card information.
1.3 Referrals- If you select our feature to inform others about our site or about particular products on our site, we ask you for your name and email address and your colleague’s name and email address. The Website will automatically send the colleague a one-time email inviting them to visit the site. The Website does store this information and is used for the sole purpose of sending emails and tracking the success of our referral program.
2. The Way We Use Information
2.1 We collect your personal information and aggregate information about the use of our Website and Services to better understand your needs and to provide you with a better Website experience. Specifically, we may use your personal information for any of the following reasons:
2.1.1 To provide our Services to you, including registering you for our Services, verifying your identity and authority to use our Services, and to otherwise enable you to use our Website and our Services;
2.1.2 For customer support and to respond to your inquiries;
2.1.3 For internal record-keeping purposes;
2.1.4 To process billing and payment, including sharing with third party payment gateways in connection with Website and/or The Company's products and Services;
2.1.5 To improve and maintain our Website and our Services (for example, we track information entered through the "Search" function; this helps us determine which areas of our Website users like best and areas that we may want to enhance; we also will use for trouble-shooting purposes, where applicable);
2.1.6 To periodically send promotional emails to the email address you provide regarding new products from the Company, special offers from the Company or any other information that we think you may find interesting;
2.1.7 To contact you via email, telephone, facsimile or mail, or, where requested, by text message, to deliver certain services or information you have requested;
2.1.8 For the Company's market research purposes, including, but not limited to, the customization of the Website according to your interests;
2.1.9 We may use your demographic information (i.e., age, postal code, residential and commercial addresses, and other various data) to more effectively facilitate the promotion of goods and services to appropriate target audiences and for other research and analytical purposes;
2.1.11 We also may compare personal information collected through the Website and Services to verify its accuracy with personal information collected from third parties.
2.3 When you buy something, your information will be stored on our system to complete the buying process. It must be shared with an outside party in order to verify your credit card information. We also record information about your questions to us and your purchases so that we and you can keep track of what you've asked about or ordered directly on our site. Additionally, we may need to contact you about your questions and/or your orders.
2.4 We use email addresses to send you the Alerts or newsletters you've requested, to answer the email we receive and to communicate with you about publications which you have told us you would be interested in hearing about.
3. Other Parties' Collection and Use of Your Information
3.1 We do not share, sell, rent, or trade personal identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
3.2 We do use agents, service providers and other third parties to provide some services on our site. These agents, service providers and other third parties do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes then those described below:
3.3 We may share your contact information with the publisher(s) whose reports you purchase. The publisher(s) may send you marketing materials. If you do not wish to receive these materials you will need to contact the publisher directly in order to opt-out (providing the publisher offers an opt-out).
3.4 Our publishers use an outside shipping service provider to fulfill orders. These orders will be shipped to you directly from the publisher. In these cases, the publisher receives your contact information.
Credit Card Processing:
3.5 When you buy something with a credit card, we use a credit card processing service provider to verify your credit card and bill you. In addition, the name of your company (but not your name or contact information) will be shared with the publisher of the information you bought.
Other Third Parties
3.6 A third party tracking service provider may set cookies on our website to help us track to what extent sales are being generated from various marketing efforts. This information is only used in the aggregate. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
3.7 Also, our third party tracking service employs a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of website users. The main difference between the two is that clear gifs are invisible on the page and are much smaller, about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Clear gifs are tied to users' personally identifiable information but are used only by marketresearchfuture.com to determine the effectiveness of various marketing programs.
3.8 In the event of the Company's bankruptcy, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application or laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, the Company may not be able to control how your information is transferred, used, or treated and reserves the right to transfer the information we have collected from the users of the Website and/or Services to non-affiliated third parties in such event.
4. Changes in this Privacy Statement
4.2 We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
5. Legal Disclaimer5.1 We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
6. Security6.1 The Company is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. No security measures, however, are 100% complete. Therefore, we do not promise and cannot guarantee, and thus you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will not be collected and used by others. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. The Company is not responsible for the unauthorized use of your information or for any lost, stolen, compromised passwords, or for any activity on your Account via unauthorized password activity.
7. Opt Out7.1 We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 7 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your Account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
8. Contact Information
Email: [email protected]